What is Smart Employment Card
Smart Employment Card is Membership Card to avail various services offered under Employability Programs of “Skilling India”.
Who can Apply ? Is there any eligibility to Apply for Smart Employment Membership Card ?
- Age Above 16 yrs
- Career Aspiring Candidates.
- Job Seekers
- Student pursuing or completed any vocational / technical course from any Institute.
- Candidate interested adding multiple certificate's in self profile.
What is Application Procedure ?
- Visit nearest authorised center for registration.
- Submit application form along with registration fee's and requested documents - 2 Passport Size Photo, Adhaar Card and PAN Card (If available).
- Candidate shall get the verification call within 2 working day's.
- Smart Employment Card Procedure and delivery at authorised network center within 15 working days. The number of day's for getting Smart Employment Card is depends on the earlier response from the candidate for the procedures.
Dose this Card is offered by State / Central Government
The Smart Employment Card is Membership Card offered by “Sanskaar Skill Development Corporation Pvt. Ltd.” And not by State / Central Government.
Dose Online Application Process is available ?
Yes, The candidates can register online incase there is no nearest center available at particular destination. The candidate can visit the “JOB” section from Menu and select “Online Registration”.
Why one should take "Smart Employment Card" ?
- Life Time Validity
- Career Assistance and Free Basic courses under e-Learning programs
- 500+ online advance courses at affordable price.
- Provision for additional & the authenticate certificates for the skills.
- Profile accessibility for relevant industry.
- Self-Employment and Placement Assistance
What are the unique features on online training ?
- 500+ online courses for latest and upgraded technology.
- User friendly & Mobile Compatibility
- Study as per convenient time from home or office.
- Economical & affordable cost.
- Sessions by Industry experts with live experimental video's.
- Experience of current industry trend.
- Online Support.
Why should one go for this certificates ? What are the benefits ?
- Authenticate Certification by approved Indian Government Society.
- Additional certificate in profile that amplifies employment opportunities.
- International standard ISO certification.
From which university it is affiliated ?
The certificates are issued under “Maharashtra Technical & Self Employment Training Society” an approved society under Government of India order No. EEM No.1/2010/PT.I-VII/7.9 Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi, and Government of India. The certificate has equal weight-age compare to any university affiliated certificate.
What is the exam pattern ?
- The set of 50 questions including Interpersonal skills, Technical Skills from the respective segment.
- The type of questions are multiple choice objective based, True & False, 5 technical explanatory questions.
- The duration of each examination is ONE hour and candidate has to finish the same before deadline.
- The telephonic interview is to check the candidate's communication, Confidence and handling critical or technical questions. This also gives the experience of telephonic interview. The interview scores are accumulated in final certification.
What is exam’s schedule and from where it can to be given ?
- The examination is available all 365 day's and candidate can appear for the same from desktop, laptop, tab or any smart phone having internet connectivity as per their convenient day or time.
- The provided user id can be use only for once.
Is there any sample test paper or sessions available ?
The candidate shall get the complete guidelines on email with type of question set post confirm registration. The centers or institutions registered under Skilling India gets the additional support for Career seminar, sessions for Exam preparations.
Is there any course fee candidate have to pay ?
Basic courses are free under e-Learning portal. The candidate gets the portal userid and password post completion of registration. For advance courses, the actual course fee is depends on the course pattern and the number of hours which details are listed in each course category.
What is the passing percentage and what if fail ?
The minimum passing percentage- 40 % and in case of Fail the candidate can reapply only after 30 days for same examination.
Can we give multiple exams ?
Yes, Candidate can select multiple examinations for any subject as per the requirement. The examination fee is applicable per exam voucher.
Is 100% placement provided ?
"Skilling India" only assist for getting better placements for student scored above 60% and there is no such 100% guarantee for placement. As and when there is industry requirement the message would appear in My Job section regarding relevant opening and complete application guidelines. Only verified and listed jobs by company / organization are listed under section. We do not give any guarantee of job listing for any particular sector OR for getting 100% job.
- Passport size photograph & Adhaar Card
- Contact Details – Email ID and Phone number
- Registration Fee